- PLASMA CUTTERS
- WELDING CARTS
- WELDING MASKS
- WELDING TORCHES
- GAS EQUIPMENT
- WELDING ACCESSORIES
- SPARE PARTS
- HEALTH AND SAFETY
- ABRASIVE MATERIALS
- CORDLESS TOOLS
- Weld bead cleaners
- WELDING GAUGES
Cylinder filled with Argon / CO2 mixture with 200bar pressure reducer.
Weldman MISTRAL MIG 200 - welding set no.7
WELDMAN MISTRAL MIG 200 - WELDING SET # 7
| Brand: WELDMAN | Welding methods: MMA, MIG, TIG DC LIFT | Power supply: 230V | Welding current: 200A | Efficiency: 60% |
- MISTRAL MIG 200 welder
- Welding torch MB 15 3 m
- 2 m ground cable with 300A clamp (DX50)
- Welding cable 2 m with electrode holder 200A (DX50)
- Welding torch TIG WP 26 4 m (DX50)
- Vogelmann MIX Ar / CO2 gas bottle 8l 150bar
- Vogelmann Exakt gas regulator
- Sherman V3b welding helmet
- Vogelmann anti-spatter spray 400ml
- Welding wire SG2 0.8mm 5kg
- ESAB Heavy Duty welding gloves
- Vogelmann Set of 20 pcs. MB-15
- Snake - 6m
- Zip tie 6-10mm - 4 pcs
- ESAB rutile electrodes GoldRox Ø3.2mm 1kg
- Sherman welding angles - 3 pcs. (Small, medium, large)
- Sherman MIG / MAG pliers
ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT TIG
- Vogelmann Argon gas bottle 8l 150bar
- Vogelmann Rotameter Reducer with rotameter
- Weldas 10-1004L Welding gloves size - L
- Vogelmann Consumable parts of the handle - 36 elements
Mistral Mig 200 welder is a single-phase device made in accordance with the innovative IGBT inverter technology. It is these features that distinguish this semi-automatic welding machine. What's more, this product has been created for welding using three methods:
- MMA , i.e. welding with coated electrodes with direct current (DC),
- TIG method , which consists in welding with direct current (DC) with contact arc ignition (TIG LIFT)
- FLUX (without gas shield)
- MIG / MAG (shielded gas)
Mistral Mig 200 welder is a device that offers many possibilities. With this product, you can weld low alloy steel (MAG), cast iron, aluminum, alloy steel (MIG) and low carbon steel.
Thanks to its compact design, the Mistral Mig 200 welder will fulfill its task both during repair works in the halls and outside them. The Mistral Mig 200 semi-automatic welding machine has also received a rigid handle for easy transport.
The Mistral Mig 200 welder supports a spool up to a maximum of 5 kg D200.
- Supply voltage [V]: 230
- Power protection [A]: 20
- Voltage pr. idle [V]: 56
- Welding current adjustment range [A]: MIG: 50-200 TIG: 10-200 MMA: 10-200
- Efficiency max at 40 ° C EN 60974-1: 200A @ 60% 155A @ 100%
- Wire diameter [mm]: 0.8 - 1.2
- Spool type [MIG]: 5 kg (200mm)
- Type of feeder: 2-roll
- Protection class [IP]: 21S
- Insulation class: F.
- Cooling: Fan
- Dimensions [cm]: 58x28x42
- Weight [kg]: 16
LEVEL OF SECURITY
IP defines the degree to which the device is resistant to the ingress of solid and water contaminants. IP21 means that the device is adapted to work in closed rooms.
Modern technology based on bipolar transistors with an insulated gate. It combines the ease of control of field effect transistors with a high breakdown voltage and the switching speed of bipolar transistors. The use of IGBT technology significantly extends the reliable operation of welding equipment.
POLAR CHANGE - WELDING WITHOUT GAS
Due to the variable polarity, it is possible to weld with the FLUX method with flux-cored wire without shielding gas. The wire is filled with a flux that produces protective gases during welding.
PROTECTION AGAINST OVERHEATING
The IGBT module is protected against overheating by a protective system that switches off the machine's welding circuit. After a few minutes, the welding machine cools down to a temperature that allows it to be turned on again automatically.
Front panel red LED for overload shutdown.
2 ROLL WIRE FEED
A professional feeder made of die-cast aluminum, has a powerful motor that allows for stable wire feeding without jamming. It is equipped with 2 drive rollers.
It is designed for heavy-duty work and for longer handles than plastic feeders that cannot handle 4 or 5 meter handles.
Standard connection for welding torches, which enables the connection of various types of torches (e.g. prepared for Aluminum welding or Braze welding by replacing the Teflon insert and contact tip).
A covered electrode method consisting of a metal core covered with a sheath. The device allows welding with all types of electrodes, e.g. basic, cellulose, rutile or acid.
EASY TO USE, CLEAR CONTROL PANEL
The easy-to-use control panel enables precise and smooth adjustment of parameters. The digital display shows the actual current during welding.
SMOOTH ADJUSTMENT OF WIRE FEED
Smooth regulation of the wire feed speed is supported by an additional potentiometer, which allows you to set the speed for different wire diameters.
The duty cycle is based on a 10-minute period. 60% duty cycle means that after 6 minutes of operation, a 4-minute break is required. Duty cycle of 100% means that the device can work continuously without interruption.
- WELDING CURRENT
- POWER SUPPLY
Reference: JET TIG III 250/3+1
Brand: WELDER FANTASY
Power supply: 1 ~ 230V 50 Hz Power consumption TIG / MMA: 7.5 kVA Time delay protection min .: 25 A Insulation class F Degree of protection IP21S Dimensions 575x230x435 mm Weight 28 kg