- PLASMA CUTTERS
- WELDING CARTS
- WELDING MASKS
- WELDING TORCHES
- GAS EQUIPMENT
- WELDING ACCESSORIES
- SPARE PARTS
- HEALTH AND SAFETY
- ABRASIVE MATERIALS
- CORDLESS TOOLS
- Weld bead cleaners
- WELDING GAUGES
Cylinder filled with Argon / CO2 mixture with 200bar pressure reducer.
FULL GAS CYLINDER ARGON 4.8 8L 150BAR + PRESSURE REGULATOR
Brand new gas Cylinder full of Argon 4.8 The cylinder is filled with a high quality 99,998% Argon welding compound.
A protective cap protects the valve from damage during transport or storage.
The cylinder is new and has a working pressure of 150 bar. The cylinder and valve are manufactured according to EN 1964:1999 and have the conformity mark π (pi) with the requirements of ADR / RID.
Our cylinders have a threaded valve (W21.8x1 / 14) and it is technically possible to fill it.
However, filling problems can occur in certain countries such as France, Great Britain due to the type of valve used (G5/8") or Finland (W24,32x1/14)
However, filling is possible without problem in most countries.
TECHNICAL DATA CYLINDER GAS:
- Valve: 21.8 x 1/14 DIN 477
- Content: 99.998% Argon
- Capacity: 8l
- Working pressure: 150 bar
- Quantity of gas: ~1.5m3
- Height: 82 cm
- Diameter about: 14 cm
- Weight: ~13 kg
- Can be used throughout the European Union without additional testing for 10 years
- Powder coated according to current standards PN-EN
- 8l cylinders have a protective cap
- These cylinders are brand new
- The have a working pressure 150 bar
- Cylinders and valves are made in accordance with EN1964: 1999 and have an ADR / RID compliance mark and a -40°C mark.
- They can be filled throughout the European Union.
REGULATOR SERIES TURBO
- Application: Argon, CO2 and MIX
- Flow rate: 15 m3/h
- Working pressure: 0.5-10 bar
- Maximum pressure gas bottle: 200 bar
- Cylinder connection: W 21.8 x 1/14 "
- Outlet connection: ø6.3 mm
Single-stage cylinder regulator with variable outlet pressure regulation.
It allows the pressure of gases withdrawn from the cylinder to be lowered to the required outlet (working) pressure and ensures automatic maintenance of this pressure as constant as possible regardless of changes in inlet pressure.
The regulator is equipped with a safety valve, through which excess gas is released from the outlet pressure chamber to the outside when the discharge pressure rises above the allowable.
Valve: In 24.32 x 1/14 DIN 477 Contents: Nitrogen 100% Capacity: 8l Working pressure: 150 bar Amount of gas: ~ 1.5m3 Height 82 cm Diameter about 14 cm Weight ~ 13 kg Powder coated according to current PN-EN standards It can be used throughout the European Union without additional testing for 10 years Standard in PL, DE, AT, BE, CH, IL, HU, KR, CZ, SK
Valve thread: W21,8x1 / 14 DIN 477-1 Valve capillary thread: M10x1.0, M10x0.75 Contents: Carbon dioxide Cylinder capacity: 2l Pressure: 150 bar Amount of gas: ~ 1.5kg Height of the cylinder: 43.5 cm Diameter of the cylinder 10 cm Weight ~ 3-4 kg Powdered according to the applicable PN-EN standards It can be used throughout the European Union without...