- PLASMA CUTTERS
- WELDING CARTS
- WELDING MASKS
- WELDING TORCHES
- GAS EQUIPMENT
- WELDING ACCESSORIES
- SPARE PARTS
- HEALTH AND SAFETY
- ABRASIVE MATERIALS
- CORDLESS TOOLS
- Weld bead cleaners
- WELDING GAUGES
Cylinder filled with Argon / CO2 mixture with 200bar pressure reducer.
- MODEL: KD858
- Smooth regulation of hot air temperature: 200-480 ° C
- Max air flow: 120L / min
- Air blow: compressor - brushless windmill
- Power supply: 220V
- Tip power: 60W
- Device power: 700W
- Stock length with cable: 120cm
- Dimensions: 138x100x150mm
A plastic welder is a very useful device for everyone who needs to quickly connect plastic parts.
The welder has smooth regulation of force and temperature of the blown air. It is equipped with an automatic cooling system after finishing work, it has a significant impact on the life of the heater. The temperature and blowing power are adjusted using knobs.
- Useful for car workshops - plastic welding and soldering
- Cooling flask used !!!
- Very strong and durable heater - wire on ceramic core
- Standard stock size - all nozzles fit!
- Stable and efficient air exhaust is provided by the fan located in the flask. The fan is driven by a brushless motor, ensuring much higher durability and reliability of the device.
- Double operational amplifier ensuring stability of operation, housing preventing electrostatic discharge.
- The device has a high-quality heating element, has been equipped with an advanced shock and damage protection system.
WELDERS WILL FIND A WIDE APPLICATION, e.g. FOR REPAIR: plastic tanks for water, oil, gasoline, elements of ventilation and heating systems, parts of passenger cars and trucks, etc.
The purchase of the set guarantees the right selection of the specific type of binder needed to weld the given element. You no longer have to buy individual types by eye by paying the shipping costs each time. Here you will get a professional set of the most popular binders that every welder should have in his workshop.
- PP: PP binder - Polypropylene- Polypropylene Application: general purpose binder in automotive, industry, RTV / household appliances etc. Application temperature: 260-330 ° C
- ABS: ABS universal binder - Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene - Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene Application: mirror housings, engine covers, fairings, hubcaps, components subjected to impact Application temperature: 310-360 ° C
- PP / EPDM: Binder PP / EPDM - Polypropylene / Ethylene-Propylene-Diene Terpolymer - Polypropylene / Ethylene-Propylene-Diene-Monomer Application: bumpers, wheel arches, fenders, engine housings, side skirts, sills and other flexible components Application temperature: 260 -330 ° C
- PEHD: PEHD binder - High density polyethylene - Polyethylene high density Application: washer reservoirs, industrial containers, truck wheel arches, boxes Application temperature: 260-310 ° C
- PP T20: Binder PP-T20 (PP-TD20) - Polypropylene / 20% Talc - Polypropylene / 20% Talc Application: dashboards, lamps, bumpers, other internal components of cars Application temperature: 270-340 ° C
- PP T40: PP-T40 (PP-TD40) binder - Polypropylene / 40% Talc - Polypropylene / 40% Talc Application: dashboards, lamps, bumpers, other internal components of cars Application temperature: 270-340 ° C
- PVC: PVC-U binder (hard) - Poly (vinyl chloride) - Poly (vinyl chloride) Application: the most versatile binder Application temperature: 280-320 ° C
- PS: Binder PS - Polstyren - Polystyrene Application: Kia door handles, car racks, advertising stands, food containers, fridge shelves, agr and RTV, lighting fittings Application temperature: 280-340 ° C
- ASA: ASA binder - Acrylonitrile-Styrene-Acrylate - Acrylonitrile-Styrene-Acrylate Application: mirror housings, engine covers, scooter fairings, quads etc., hubcaps, components subjected to impact Application temperature: 310-360 ° C
- PC / PET: PET binder - Polyethylene terephthalate - Polyethylene Terephthalate Application: bumpers and wheel arches of trucks, housings of various types, RTV and household appliances, places exposed to high loads and impacts, often used with GF, which increases durability Application temperature: 320 -370 ° C
The composition of the set:
- plastic welding machine 858
- 4.4mm round nozzle
- 7mm round nozzle
- 9mm round nozzle
- BGA 12x12mm nozzle
- stick for integrated circuits
- 10 different binders, 100g = 1kg
Type: electronic Variety: two-sided (two-jawed) Total tool length: 234 mm Measuring range: 0 - 150 mm Jaw length for internal measurements: 15 mm Jaw length for external measurements: 40 mm Accuracy: +/- 0.01 mm Measurement unit: cm / inch Depth gauge: yes Power supply: LR44 1.5V 180mAh battery Lock type: screw