- PLASMA CUTTERS
- WELDING CARTS
- WELDING MASKS
- WELDING TORCHES
- GAS EQUIPMENT
- WELDING ACCESSORIES
- SPARE PARTS
- HEALTH AND SAFETY
- ABRASIVE MATERIALS
- CORDLESS TOOLS
- Weld bead cleaners
- WELDING GAUGES
Cylinder filled with Argon / CO2 mixture with 200bar pressure reducer.
TELWIN Digital Modular 230
TELWIN DIGITAL MODULAR 230
| Brand: TELWIN | Power supply: 230V | Max thickness: 2 + 2mm | Duty cycle: 1.5% | Max power consumption: 13kW |
TELWIN DIGITAL MODULAR 230
Microprocessor controlled spot welder. It implements the new Fuzzy logic control system, which simplifies its use and increases the quality of spot welding. Suitable for spot welding of metal sheets.
- Automatic regulation of spot welding current and time depending on the material thickness
- Choice of continuous and pulsed operation (suitable for sheets with high yield point - high stress)
- Pressure arms adjustable from 40 kg to 120 kg (with arms L = 120 mm)
- The handle is made of heat-insulating material - thermal protection.
- Possibility to turn on the pulsing of the spot current.
- Scoring force adjustment, scoring time correction, sheet thickness settings.
The basic equipment of the spot welder includes arms with a length of 120 mm and standard electrodes.
- Supply voltage: 230
- Output current of the welding machine [A]: 6300
- Max. Thickness of welded material [mm]: 2 + 2
- Max power consumption [kW]: 13
- Idle current voltage [V]: 2.5
- Duty cycle [%]: 1.5
- Security [A]: 25
- Protection class [IP]: 20
- Dimensions [cm]: 44 x 10 x 18.5
- Weight [kg]: 10.3
SPOT WELDING MACHINES - HOW DOES IT WORK?
Connecting materials by welding is relatively simple. Two planes of a given material are pressed together and then heated to a plastic state of aggregation, and after cooling, they merge into an inseparable whole.
Spot welders such as the Digital Modular 230 successfully seal materials at designated points. It is worth noting that the advantage of hand welders is their relatively small size and ease of use.
The manual welding machine has a number of properties, thanks to which it will surely find its place in numerous workshops, production halls and similar workplaces. Smart spot welders will allow you to connect successive material planes in a quick, simple and, most importantly, durable way. The welding method is extremely popular and widely practiced.
The welding time is related to the period of time that the electric current flows through the pressed electrodes and the material. Adjusts the scoring time to the factory default settings.
Set the parameters for the plate thickness on which to punch.
By making this choice, the punching ability on sheets with a high yield point or on sheets with a special protective cover is increased. The flashing period is automatic and does not need to be adjusted.
Two LEDs flash alternately, the other LEDs are off, indicating that the spot welder is blocked due to overheating; the reset occurs automatically when the temperature limits have been returned to.
Catalog number BY1015RPM Power supply [V] AC 230 50Hz Rotating motor power [W] 15 Load-bearing capacity at horizontal table positioning [kg] 10 Load capacity at maximum table inclination [kg] 5 Center of gravity [mm] --- Eccentricity [mm] --- Table diameter [mm] 180 Table inclination adjustment range [°] 0 - 90 Table speed adjustment range [rev / min] 2...