- PLASMA CUTTERS
- WELDING CARTS
- WELDING MASKS
- WELDING TORCHES
- GAS EQUIPMENT
- WELDING ACCESSORIES
- SPARE PARTS
- HEALTH AND SAFETY
- ABRASIVE MATERIALS
- CORDLESS TOOLS
Cylinder filled with Argon / CO2 mixture with 200bar pressure reducer.
Sherman INDI-1 Induction heater
SHERMAN INDI-1 SCREW INDUCTION HEATER
| Brand: Sherman | Induction frequency: 100 kHz | Power supply: AC 230V / 50Hz | Efficiency: 15% |
- Sherman INDI-1 device
- heating handle 2m
- set of heating coils:
- flat 55mm
- flexible (for pipes and rods),
- round for spot heating of sheet metal.
- user manual and warranty card
The INDI-1 induction heater is a device for rapid heating of metal elements.
It is used in repair shops and car services for bending pipes and bars,
unscrewing seized and corroded threaded connections, straightening sheets and removing stickers.
- Supply voltage [V]: AC 230 50Hz
- Max. power consumption [kVA]: 2.0
- Duty cycle [%]: 15
- Induction frequency [kHz]: 100
- Grid protection [A]: 16
- Length of the heating handle [m]: 2.0
- Weight [kg]: 4.5
- Dimensions (L x W x H) [mm]: 365 x 140 x 200