- PLASMA CUTTERS
- WELDING CARTS
- WELDING MASKS
- WELDING TORCHES
- GAS EQUIPMENT
- WELDING ACCESSORIES
- SPARE PARTS
- HEALTH AND SAFETY
- ABRASIVE MATERIALS
- CORDLESS TOOLS
Cylinder filled with Argon / CO2 mixture with 200bar pressure reducer.
ESAB Rebel EMP 235ic Welder
REBEL EMP 235ic: REAL MULTIPROCESS DEVICES YOU NEED TO SEE TO BELIEVE
The Rebel 215 has a big brother. Rebel EMP 235ic is the most mobile welding device in its class, offering power and performance to meet even the biggest challenges.
The ability to support multiple processes combined with the low weight of the device as well as its compact size make the Rebel 235i really versatile.
Apparently there are many multi-functional machines.
In fact, they are all slightly more developed MIG / MAG devices. Rebel is a real device that supports many methods - MIG / MAG, FCAW, MMA coated electrode, and even difficult to weld 6010 cellulose electrodes or Lift TIG - Rebel will handle as if it was created only for a given welding method.
Whether in the factory, in the field or in the workshop, you need a device that can be easily moved and that can withstand more than one hard blow. This is Rebel. With a durable housing with installed rollers, many handles, a uniform steel structure and IP23S protection, you can take it anywhere.
TECHNOLOGY AT A HIGHER LEVEL
The unique sMIG (smartMIG) technology in Rebel devices will certainly impress everyone, regardless of whether they have been welding for two or 20 years.
Novices have a basic mode at their disposal for easy set-up. Built-in arc control is available for veterans, constantly monitoring the weld so that the result is perfect every time
The technology we call sMIG (smartMIG) produces less spatter, minimizes welding defects and adapts to the welder's technique to ensure a smooth, stable arc and weld shape with consistent quality.
Just set the wire diameter and sheet thickness and you are ready to weld. Regardless of your skill level, configuration is quick and easy in both basic and advanced modes for experienced welders.
For workshops with single-phase supply
- Input voltage Single phase 110 V - 230 V
- Nominal welding current 230 A, 25% duty cycle
- Maximum welding current 250 A
- Spool size 200-300 mm
- Weight: 28.6 kg
- 2-roller drive system, wire feed speed 17.8 m / min
- Setting range (MIG / MAG) 15 A / 14.8 V - 235 A / 26.0 V
- Setting range (TIG) 5 A / 10.2 V - 240 A / 19.6 V
- Setting range (MMA) 16 A / 20.6 V - 210 A / 28.4 V
Welding output data (MIG / MAG)
- 25% 230 A / 25.5 V duty cycle
- 40% 195 A / 23.8 V duty cycle
- 60% duty cycle 170 A / 22.5 V
- Supply voltage range 120-230 V AC (single phase)
- Wire feed speed range 2.0-17.8 m / min
- Weight: 28.6 kg
- Power source dimensions, L x W x H 686 x 292 x 495 mm
- 230 V electric plug, 16 A Schuko plug
Wire type and diameters:
- Low carbon steel 0.6-1.0mm
- Stainless steel 0.8-1.0 mm
- 0.8-1.2mm core wire
- Aluminum 1.0-1.2 mm
TFT DISPLAY, USER INTERFACE
All variants of ESAB multi-functional devices (EMP) are equipped with a 4.3 "TFT color display.
The panel can display information in 22 different languages, making it easier to select processes and set parameters regardless of the nationality of the user.
The panel also includes:
- list of spare and consumable parts and a view of the wire feed mechanism and MIG / MAG holder,
- welding parameters guidelines for all processes,
- maintenance recommendations.
DOUBLE SHIELD GAS VALVES
Double gas inlet valves allow the connection of two different gases that can be connected simultaneously (or individually).
In the case of MIG / MAG welding, CO2 or the Ar / CO2 mixture can be connected, while for TIG DC we use pure Ar and thus we can use welding torches with a button in the handle TIG torches.
Creep start is a reduction in the commute speed at the moment of arc ignition
When this function is activated, the wire feed speed decreases when welding starts and at the same time the shielding gas valve is unlocked. When the wire comes into contact with the workpiece, the wire feed speed is increased to the set value. This ensures a stable ignition of the arc without splashes.
FUNCTIONS OF THE DEBEL EMP 235ic DEVICE
- MIG / MAG method and functions
- MMA method and functions
- LiftTIG method and functions
- Smart sMIG function ("Smart MIG")
- Multi-language TFT display support
- Spool type with a diameter of 200 mm
- Type of spool with a diameter of 300 mm
- 2-roller mechanism
- Individual memory (programs)
- Adjusting arc dynamics (inductance)
- 2/4 tact function
- Welding voltage correction
- SCT function, detachment of droplets in the final welding phase and thus trouble-free arc re-ignition
- Adjustment of the burning time of the electrode wire
- Pre-set gas flow
- Spot welding (MIG / MAG)
- Adjusting the Hot Start function in the MMA method
- Adjustment of welding current rise and fall in the TIG method
- Two shielding gas valves
- Remote control of welding parameters
Weighing only 28.6 kg, the Rebel EMP 235ic is the lightest in its class. With four practical handles and the ability to disconnect the power source from the trolley, the user is able to cope with any task anywhere with double power supply available with a supply value of 90 V to 270 V.
POWER OF PERFORMANCE
The Rebel EMP 235ic is equipped with a starter pack and is suitable for all applications requiring the use of welding wires with a diameter of 0.6 to 1.0 mm.
The machine with maximum output parameters of 250 A / 30 V and a rated current of 230 A in a 25% duty cycle, connected to a network protected by a 16 A fuse, is able to meet the most demanding tasks in which only a single-phase source is available.
The Rebel EMP 235ic is three machines in one
- MIG / MAG,
Rebel EMP 235ic is applicable to a wide range of thicknesses of welded material: using a short arc using 1.0mm wire, using core and solid wires for other methods - using a diameter of up to 1.2mm.
The Rebel EMP 235ic can be used for welding with coated electrodes up to 4.0 mm in diameter and TIG electrodes up to 3.2 mm in diameter.
- Rebel EMP 235ic
- 3 m power cord with 230 V 16 A plug
- 3 m ground cable
- 3 m electrode cable
- 4.5 m gas hose with quick coupler,
- welding torch MXL 270 3 m
- Contact tips and feed rollers