- PLASMA CUTTERS
- WELDING CARTS
- WELDING MASKS
- WELDING TORCHES
- GAS EQUIPMENT
- WELDING ACCESSORIES
- SPARE PARTS
- HEALTH AND SAFETY
- ABRASIVE MATERIALS
- CORDLESS TOOLS
Cylinder filled with Argon / CO2 mixture with 200bar pressure reducer.
Welding torch MB-24 5m MIG Vogelmann
MIG / MAG WELDING TORCH VOGELMANN MB-24
Brand: VOGELMANN | Purpose: MIG | Cooling: Gas | Length: 5m |
VOGELMANN - WELDING TORCH.
The welding MIG / MAG brand Vogelmann are intended for manual welding MIG and MAG.
They are gas-cooled and used in welding equipment.
The MB-24 torch model has been adapted to a 60% duty cycle with a maximum load of 230 A.
It allows you to weld with a wire with a diameter of 0.8mm - 1.2mm.
- Cable length: 5m
- Max current: 230 A ( CO 2 ) 200A (Ar / CO 2 )
- Duty cycle: 60%
- Cooling type: Shielding gas
- Gas flow rate: 10-18 l / min
- Wire diameter [mm]: 0.8-1.2
- Connection: Euro connector
The handle is equipped with an ergonomic, rubberized handle that allows a firm grip without straining the hand.
The holders are equipped with a quick-release EURO connector with spring contacts and an insulated wire guide.
The universal plug allows the holder to be used in most of the semi-automatic welding machines available on the market.
- Shipbuilding and offshore platforms
- Repair and maintenance
- Steel structures
- Structures of aluminum alloys
- Automotive industry
- General production
The handles are characterized by great functionality and perform a gigantic job using consumables that are known, liked and readily available on the welding market.
Below we present spare parts for a Vogelmann welding torch so that each of our customers has a clear image and awareness of the construction of the torch.
- 1602005 M6x28 Ø 0.8mm
- 1602006 M6x28 Ø 1.0mm
- 1602007 M6x28 Ø 1.2mm
- 1602008 M6x28 Ø 0.8mm Aluminium
- 1602009 M6x28 Ø 1.0mm Aluminium
- 1602010 M6x28 Ø 1.2mm Aluminium
- 1602001 Gas nozzle - standard Ø 12.5mm
- 1602002 Gas nozzle - conical Ø 10mm
- 1602003 Gas nozzle - cylindrical Ø 17mm
1602011 TIP HOLDER
1602012 WHITE CERAMIC INSULATOR
WELDING WIRE LINERS
- 1606004 Steel blue (insulated) 5 meter (Ø 0.6 -1.0mm)
- 1606007 Red steel (insulated) 5 meter (Ø 1.0 -1.2mm)
- 1606013 Blue PTFE (Teflon) 5 meter (Ø 0.6 -1.0mm) - Aluminum
- 1606016 Red PTFE (Teflon) 5 meter (Ø 1.0 -1.2mm) - Aluminum
1602014 SWAN NECK