- PLASMA CUTTERS
- WELDING CARTS
- WELDING MASKS
- WELDING TORCHES
- GAS EQUIPMENT
- WELDING ACCESSORIES
- SPARE PARTS
- HEALTH AND SAFETY
- ABRASIVE MATERIALS
- CORDLESS TOOLS
Sherman DIGITIG AC/DC 216P Welder
Brand: SHERMAN | Welding methods: TIG AC / DC, TIG DC, MMA | Power supply: 230V | Welding current: 200A | Efficiency: 35%
DIGITIG 216P AC / DC is used for manual welding with direct and alternating current of structural steels with coated electrodes (MMA method) as well as quality steels and colored metals with a non-fusible electrode in an inert gas shield (TIG method).
The welding machine enables TIG welding with arc striking by rubbing (TIG LIFT) and with ionizing pilot arc (TIG HF). The device is made in IGBT technology and equipped with digital control.
The welder enables digital adjustment and control of welding parameters of arc and pulse characteristics. It has adjustable ARC FORCE functions. HOT START and 2T / 4T.
During TIG welding, it is possible to regulate the rise and fall of current, gas pre-inflow and outflow, and pulse parameters.
The set includes a TIG welding torch and a ground wire.
FEATURES AND ADVANTAGES OF THE DEVICE
- Digital control
- HF - welding with a tungsten electrode in a protective gas shielding with a pilot arc (non-contact)
- 2T / 4T operating mode - in double-touch mode, pressing the switch on the handle of the handle will turn on the ionizer and ignite the arc. Welding is carried out with the switch pressed. Releasing the switch will end welding. In the four-stroke mode, pressing the switch on the handle of the handle will turn on the ionizer and ignite the arc then release the switch and weld with the switch released. Pressing the switch again will end welding.
- TIG LIFT - welding with a tungsten electrode in a protective gas shield with arc ignition by rubbing
- Current rise - the time at which the current rises from the initial current to the welding current
- Current drop - the time that the welding current falls to the crater current
- Pulse welding (pulse frequency and pulse width can be set)
- IGBT technology - the basis for the construction of the welding machine's electricity conversion system are electronic systems made in IGBT technology enabling operation in the frequency range above 200 kHz
- Adjustment of gas pre-flow time - time from pressing the button in the handle of the handle and opening the gas valve until the arc strikes
- Adjustment of gas post-flow time - the time from arc extinguishing to closing the gas valve to shield the solidifying weld pool from air and to cool the tungsten electrode.
- Electrode cleaning function,
- AC / DC welding
- Parameter display
- MMA - welding with covered electrode possible
- ARC FORCE allows you to adjust the dynamics of the welding arc. The shortening of the arc length is accompanied by an increase in the welding current, which stabilizes the arc. Decreasing the value gives a soft arc and a smaller penetration depth, while increasing the value causes deeper penetration and the possibility of short arc welding. With the ARC FORCE function set to a high value, you can weld while maintaining the minimum arc length and high electrode melting speed
- HOT START - works when the arc strikes, causing the welding current to increase temporarily above the value set by the welder. HOT START is aimed at preventing the electrode from sticking to the material and is a great help during ignition of the arc. When welding small parts, it is recommended to disable this function, as it may burn the workpiece.
- Supply voltage AC 230V ± 10% 50Hz
- Maximum MMA power consumption: 8.9 kVA, TIG: 6.4 kVA
- Rated welding current / MMA duty cycle: 170 A / 40%; TIG DC 170A / 35%; TIG AC 200 A / 35%
- Rated voltage with no load 79 V
- Maximum MMA power consumption: 41 A, TIG 33 A
- 25 A network security
- Weight (without accessories) 7.6 kg
- Dimensions 410 x 146 x 278 mm
- Degree of protection IP21S
PARAMETER REGULATION RANGES
- ARC FORCE 0-10
- HOT START 0-10
- Gas pre-flow 0.1 - 2 s
- Gas post-flow 0 - 10 s
- Current rise 0 - 10 s
- Current drop 0 - 10 s
- Starting current 10 - 200 A
- MMA welding current: 10- 170 A TIG: 10-200 A
- Base current 10 - 200 A
- Crater current 5 - 100% welding current
- Pulse frequency 0.5-200 Hz
- Pulse width 5 - 95%
- AC -5 balance - 5%
TIG WELDING BRACKET
- T-17 handle type
- Maximum current carrying capacity 200 A
- Gas flow 10-20 l / min
- Non-contact arc ignition (HF)
- 4 m length
- Connector for control socket: 12-pin
- Polarity socket plug: 35-50
LIST OF OPERATING PARTS TIG T-17
- Traffic jams: short, medium, long
- Collets: ⌀1.0 / 1.6 / 2.0 / 2.4 / 3.2 / 4.0mm
- Current switches: ⌀1.0 / 1.6 / 2.0 / 2.4 / 3.2 / 4.0mm
- Ceramic nozzles for the connector: 10N44 / 10N45 / 10N46 / 10N47 / 10N48 / 10N49 / 10N50
- Isolators: front, laminar (under the lens)
- Gas lenses: ⌀1.0 / 1.6 / 2.0 / 2.4 / 3.2 / 4.0mm
- Ceramic nozzles for the lens: 54N14 / 54N15 / 54N16 / 54N17 / 54N18
- Tungsten electrodes: ⌀1.0 / 1.6 / 2.0 / 2.4 / 3.2 / 4.0mm
ATTENTION! Consumable parts are not standard equipment of the set. Parts can be purchased at our other auctions.
- T-17 / 4m welding gun
- 3m earth cable
- User manual
- Warranty Card
- Plugs, connector, nozzles, sleeves and tungsten electrode
- Strap for moving the welding machine
Catalog number GNREDCO2R Nominal inlet pressure [bar] 185 Range of outlet pressures [bar] 5 - 10 Rated throughput [l / min] 30 Thread at inlet W21.8x1 / 14 Thread nut at the G 1/4 outlet Outlet connection (ø) [mm] 6.3
Brand: WELDER FANTASY
Brand: WELDER FANTASY
Catalog number SINW-TIG201PACDC Supply voltage [V] AC 230V 50Hz Welding methods TIG DC, MMA MOSFET technology Welding current [A] 200 Work cycle [%] 60 Tension in a state without a stitch. [V] 62 Max. power consumption [A] 42 Max. power consumption [kVA] 4.6 Gas pre-flow [s] 0-1 Gas flow [s] 1.0-10 Falling current [s] 0-10 Base current [A] 10-90% of...
Catalog number SDIGITIGPACDC200GD Supply voltage [V] AC 230V 50Hz Welding methods TIG AC / DC, MMA IGBT technology Welding current [A] TIG: 200 / MMA: 180 Work cycle [%] 40 Tension in a state without a stitch. [V] 59 Max. current consumption [A] TIG: 36.5 / MMA: 26.8 Max. power consumption [kVA] TIG: 4.2 / MMA: 6.6 Gas pre-flow [s] 0.1-10 Gas flow [s]...