- PLASMA CUTTERS
- WELDING CARTS
- WELDING MASKS
- WELDING TORCHES
- GAS EQUIPMENT
- WELDING ACCESSORIES
- SPARE PARTS
- HEALTH AND SAFETY
- ABRASIVE MATERIALS
- CORDLESS TOOLS
Cylinder filled with Argon / CO2 mixture with 200bar pressure reducer.
ESAB Rebel™ EMP 205ic AC/DC
ESAB Rebel ™ EMP 205ic AC / DC (MIG, MMA, TIG AC / DC)
The multi-process EMP 215ic is ideal for smaller workshops, service and repair work, and for field installation. It is a device that welds everything and anywhere using MIG / MAG, MMA or TIG methods and can be connected to any voltage from 120 to 230 V.
- ESAB EMP 205ic AC / DC device
- MIG / MAG welding torch ESAB MXL 201 3m
- ESAB TIG SR-B 26 Welding Torch
- 3m mass cable
- Electrode holder
- Gas hose with a 4.5 m quick coupling
- Extra roll
- Welding gauge
Real multifunctionality and performance ensuring best-in-class welding with MIG / MAG, FCAW, MMA methods, including cellulose electrode welding and TIG AC / DC welding with HF.
The unique sMIG ("smart MIG") function constantly "learns" the welder's working technique and adjusts the welding parameters accordingly to ensure arc stability and obtain high-quality welds every time. It also increases the work efficiency of experienced welders and reduces the time for newcomers to learn the secrets of the device.
Equipped with a large TFT display, the innovative user interface clearly displays welding settings and parameters, which are also visible from a distance. The display is packed with exclusive features, including on-demand display of the owner's manual and spare parts list - all in multiple languages.
- Advanced AC TIG functions such as high frequency ignition, frequency control up to 400 Hz, extended balance and offset control, and dual current mode. Pulse mode up to 500 Hz is also available for DC TIG welding.
- sMIG - the unique sMIG ("smart MIG") function constantly "learns" the welder's work technique and adapts to it to ensure arc stability and obtain high-quality welds every time. It also increases the work efficiency of experienced welders and reduces the time needed to learn the secrets of the device by people new to the industry.
- Unbeatable portability and durability, weighing only 25.5 kg, the Rebel ™ EMP 205ic AC / DC with 5 handles can handle any task anywhere in the workshop or on the construction site.
- Multilingual TFT display - feature-rich Rebel EMP 205ic AC / DC offers 4 programmable memory positions per process, inductance adjustment, pre- and post-gas adjustments and spot welding settings, allowing for precise preparation for the task at the best
- Supply voltage parameters 120/230 V 50/60 Hz
- Rated power 4.98 kVA
- Rated welding current 235 A
- Welding current range 5 - 235 A (230 V)
- MIG welding voltage range 12 - 26 V
- Wire feed speed range 2.0 - 11.9 m / min
- Rated open circuit voltage 68 VDC
- Dimensions L x W x H 584 x 229 x 406 mm
- Device weight 25.5 kg
- Protection degree IP23S
Wire diameter range
- Carbon steel 0.6 - 1.0 mm
- Stainless steel 0.8 - 1.0 mm
- Aluminum alloys 1.0 - 1.2 mm
- Cored wire 0.9 - 1.2 mm
Welding current - MIG / MAG
- 25% duty cycle 205 A / 24.3V
- Duty cycle 40% 150 A / 20.5V
Welding current - MMA
- 25% duty cycle 180 A / 27.2V
- 60% duty cycle 125 A / 23.6V
Welding current - TIG
- 25% duty cycle 205 A / 17.2V
- 60% duty cycle 125A / 15.2V
Catalog number SINW-TIG210ACDCP Supply voltage [V] AC 230V 50Hz Welding methods TIG AC / DC, MMA IGBT technology Welding current [A] TIG: 200A / MMA: 180A Work cycle [%] 60 Tension in a state without a stitch. [V] 70 Max. power consumption [A] TIG: 36,5A / MMA: 26,8A Max. power consumption [kVA] 4.6 Welding current regulation - smooth Pre-flow of gas [s]...
Brand: WELDER FANTASY
Brand: WELDER FANTASY
Supply voltage [V]: 230V ± 10% Frequency [Hz]: 50 Security [A]: 20 Waveform shape AC: Rectangular AC current frequency range [Hz]: 20-250 AC Balance [%]: 20-65 Pulse DC heart current [A]: 20-200 AC pulse base current [A]: 20-200 Pulse current frequency [Hz]: 0.2-200 Pulse modulation [%]: 1-99 Arc ignition function TIG: HF (ionizer) Spot welding time...
Catalog number SDIGITIGPACDC200GD Supply voltage [V] AC 230V 50Hz Welding methods TIG AC / DC, MMA IGBT technology Welding current [A] TIG: 200 / MMA: 180 Work cycle [%] 40 Tension in a state without a stitch. [V] 59 Max. current consumption [A] TIG: 36.5 / MMA: 26.8 Max. power consumption [kVA] TIG: 4.2 / MMA: 6.6 Gas pre-flow [s] 0.1-10 Gas flow [s]...