- PLASMA CUTTERS
- WELDING CARTS
- WELDING MASKS
- WELDING TORCHES
- GAS EQUIPMENT
- WELDING ACCESSORIES
- SPARE PARTS
- HEALTH AND SAFETY
- ABRASIVE MATERIALS
- CORDLESS TOOLS
Cylinder filled with Argon / CO2 mixture with 200bar pressure reducer.
Spartus EasyTIG 208P AC/DC - welding set no. 1
SPARTUS® Easy TIG 208P AC / DC - WELDING KIT NO.1
- Welder Spartus EasyTIG 208P AC / DC
- TIG SPE 17 1B 4m torch
- 3m ground cable
- gas hose
- user manual
- Argon gas cylinder - 8l 150 bar
- Vogelmann Krieger welding helmet
- welding gloves Weldas 10-1004L
- rductor with rotameter
Digitally controlled inverter welder, constructed on the basis of IGBT transistors. It enables welding with TIG AC / DC and MMA AC / DC methods. It is powered from a single-phase 230V network.
Easy-to-use digital function panel provides instant access to all advanced functions of the welding machine.
EasyTIG 208P AC / DC enables arc ignition in two methods: TIG HF (thanks to high frequency) and TIG Lift (by rubbing). The TIG parameters graph on the panel allows for full adjustment:
- gas flow time before and after welding
- rise and fall time
In addition, the built-in pulse welding function (frequency 0.5 - 200Hz) allows you to adjust: base current, pulse current, pulse frequency - parameters necessary when connecting thin sheets.
Depending on the welder's preferences, EasyTIG 208P AC / DC can work in the 2T or 4T mode.
EasyTIG 208P AC / DC will prove useful when welding aluminum, thanks to the smooth balance adjustment in the range of 10 -99%.
The MMA AC / DC coated electrode welding process is supported by the Arc Force and Hot Start functions.
EasyTIG 208P AC / DC is an ideal device for production and service works.
Examples of applications: renovation works in the field, workshop works, maintenance, structures.
- Supply voltage: ~ 1 × 230V ± 10% 50/60 Hz
- TIG welding current: AC 10 - 200A / DC 10 - 170A
- TIG duty cycle: AC 35% / DC 40%
- Pre-gas: 0 - 2s
- Post-gas: 0 - 10s
- Up-slope time: 0 - 10s
- Current down-slope time: 0 - 10s
- TIG Puls: yes
- Pulse current: AC 10 - 200A / DC 10 - 170A
- Pulse Width: 5 - 95%
- Pulse frequency: 0.5 - 200Hz
- AC current frequency: 60Hz
- AC waveform: rectangular
- AC balance: 10 - 99%
- 2T / 4T working mode: yes
- Arc ignition: HF
- Control: control in the UP & DOWN handle, control in the potentiometer
- MMA welding current: AC 10 - 170A / DC 10 - 170A
- Arc Force: yes
- Hot Start: yes
- Idle voltage: 79V
- Current consumption: TIG DC 28A / TIG AC 33A / MMA DC 41A / MMA AC 39A
- Power factor (cosφ): 0.6
- Efficiency η: 85%
- Insulation class: H.
- Protection degree: IP21S
- Weight: 8.7kg
- Dimensions: 450 x 135 x 230mm